As an innovative design and manufacturing company that is continually growing, we are always on the lookout for talented individuals to help keep Milliamp Technologies a thriving and exciting place to work. If you think you have what it takes, please first checkout our website to understand our business then get in touch via the application form below and start the dialogue !
We currently have the following vacancies:
- Electronics Engineer (Hardware & Firmware)
- Electronics Technician (Trainee)
- Administration Assistant (Part-time)
- Summer Work Experience Placements
We are also particularly interested in people with experience or an interest in the following areas.
- Embedded Hardware Engineers (PCB Layout & Circuit Design experience with digital, radio/RF, internet tech, LoRa etc.)
- Design Technicians (PCB hand assembly, fault finding)
- Mobile Software Developers (Android)
- Full Stack, Cloud & Big Data combined with Internet of Things Software Developers
Our working style allows for a variety of flexible and permanent roles – both based in Lancaster and further afield. We take each application on its own merit so don’t necessarily expect formal qualifications – just enthusiasm and a love for all things tech ! We will also consider anyone looking to gain experience in a training/apprenticeship role.
Note: We do not accept job applications via email, including from recruitment agencies – they will immediately get deleted ! Please use the application form below.