A Variety of Circuit Design Services
We are able to provide our customers with high quality circuit designs for a variety of product types and complexities. Our experience coupled with support and tools from the worlds leading electronic part manufacturers allows us to quickly turn your ideas into a initial circuit design in schematic capture software, backed up by simulations and calculations to guarantee optimum performance. Our services include:
- New or continue existing circuit designs – we are able to start a circuit design from scratch or continue an ongoing design supplied in a variety of formats or on paper drawings.
- Use of Schematic development tools to suit you – we are able to generate schematics in a variety of CAD and EDA software tools including including Altium/Protel,Proteus,Eagle, EasyPC, PADS & KiCad (our in-house tool of choice).
- Simulation – we are able to simulate your circuits – both analog, digital and mixed signal – before further stages of design to ensure functionality is correct.
- Reverse engineering – where necessary if existing schematics or drawings are unavailable, we are able to reverse engineer an existing product to generate schematics, including X-rays of multilayer PCBs.
- Use of development kits – wherever possible, to get your design up and running as quickly, we will use modules and development kits to allow us to prototype circuit ideas and configurations in minimal timescales.
- Advance new tech information & engineering samples – we sometimes have access to pre-release information from part manufacturers and can obtain engineering samples so you can stay ahead of the competition.
For more details on the technical aspects please visit our pages on Hardware Design Capabilities.