Getting off the Drawing Board
In addition to our Advisory and Design services, we also offer a range of product build & manufacturing services to suit our customers needs. This ranges from prototype PCB and enclosure manufacture in rapid timescales (1-3 days possible) to volume production in UK, EU, near-EU and Asia.
Working in conjunction with a pool of approval Partner companies, our experience working as engineers in both design and manufacturing environments allows us to ensure the right information gets to the right people, so we can ensure your product is seamlessly transferred to manufacture. Our services include:
- Circuit Prototyping – with breadboard & development kits.
- Rush PCB manufacture – with part procurement & 3D printing of mechanical assemblies or enclosures on up to a 1-3 day turnaround (including non-working days).
- Manufacture Readiness Review – including Design Rule Checks (DRC).
- Manufacture Data Packs – containing all the information needed to get your design turned into a physical product. This includes all relevant information required for build.
- Part Procurement – Full Bill of Material part procurement for prototype & volume manufacture from distribution and direct from manufacturers.
- Full turnkey manufacturing services – in UK, EU, near-EU and Asia.
We also offer a variety of pre-production engineering services including:
- Production Test Equipment – hardware/software fixtures and Automatic Test Equipment for test/programming/configuration/secure serialisation that can be kept as part of the design and free-issued to manufacturers as required.
- Production Test Documentation – including testing procedures, route cards, checklists and QA documentation.