With our expertise in mechanical, electronics and software design we are able to create hybrid electro-mechanical solutions as an integrated development activity. We offer expertise in the following areas:
- Motors & Intelligent Control – including variable frequency drives, linear actuators, high voltage brushless motor and advanced motion control with industrial communications technology.
- Sensing, Detection and Machine Vision – with a wide variety of measurement technology integrated with custom electronics.
- Custom Robotics – for both fixed and mobile use.
- Servo System Design and Servo Mechanics – for a variety of closed loop control and actuator systems.
- High Power / High Voltage Control and Actuation – for intelligent motor and actuator designs.
Pure Mechanical Design
We are also able to undertake some mechanical design activities to supplement our existing design services. This includes:
- Concepts – with rendered drawings and sketches, including mockups.
- 3D & 2D CAD – Design & Modelling.
- 3D Printing – for Prototypes with finishing.
- Assembly Drawings – for manufacture.
- Injection Moulding Prototypes & Development – for a variety of product designs, including soft plastics.
- Managed manufacturing – of mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
We are able to undertake development in a variety of CAD and design packages including Solidworks, Blender, Autodesk AutoCAD, Inventor, 3DS Max and FreeCAD.