Milliamp Technologies are looking for a Marketing Trainee that has an interest in technology. We are looking for a creative, enthusiastic person who is looking to develop their marketing career, to join a fast growing electronics design team and learn about the exciting world of technology, including the design, prototyping and manufacture of a wide variety of products – from Amazon gadgets to industrial control equipment.
We are looking for a trainee to spend 6 – 8 weeks with us during November/December 2020 with a view to starting an Apprenticeship in January 2021. Following successful completion of an apprenticeship we hope to employ a full time Marketing Assistant.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Discussing marketing ideas and plans with the team
- Create web and printed content
- Social Media management, content planning & creation
- Measuring results of marketing campaigns using google analytics
- Assist with answering phones and emails
- Contributing to the marketing plan & help the team execute marketing campaigns across digital media
- Undertake any other duties and projects as requested by the line manager
- Approachable and friendly
- 4 GCSEs including Maths and English, or numerical equivalents.
- No experience required, you will be trained
- Reliable and conscientious
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and learn independantly
- High level of computer literacy including ability to learn generation /management of dynamic web content
- Although a non-technical role, must be comfortable dealing with technology, including finer details that may need to be learned.
This job has a wide variety of interesting work and would suit you if you are creative and have an eye for detail.
Closing date for applications – 23rd October 2020
If you are interested please fill out the form below.