An opportunity has arisen to be trained as an Electronics Technician. In this role you will be trained in a wide variety of electronics manufacturing skills using the latest techniques. If you are interested in technology and seeking a new challenge this is an ideal opportunity.
Electronics Technician (trainee) Responsibilities
- Operate test equipment
- Ensure quality standards are maintained throughout all stages of production
- Work with engineers and QA Manager on any reoccurring quality issues
Electronics Technician Requirements
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, or numerical equivalents.
- No experience required, you will be trained
- Good eyesight
- Able to work under pressure
- Reliable and conscientious
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Computer literate
This job has a wide variety of interesting work and would suit you if you are methodical and have an eye for detail. There is an opportunity for a short period of work experience to learn more about the job. Pay is dependent experience. If you are interested please fill out the form below.