Due to continued growth we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Electronics Hardware & Firmware Engineer to become part of our expanding Engineering Team. We are looking for an enthusiastic, dedicated high calibre candidate who is looking for a long-term position within a forward thinking, innovative company.
You will be responsible for a wide range of engineering activities covering all stages of the engineering lifecycle; from concept through to product testing to volume manufacture.
Electronic Engineers Responsibilities : –
- Develop new designs from prototype through to volume production
- Analogue and digital circuit design and analysis
- Design for Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Undertaking detailed component research, evaluation and selection
- Schematic capture and PCB layout design
- Investigating field and production issues and implementing corrective actions
Personal requirements: –
- Minimum HND in electronics engineering or similar subject, preferably degree.
- At least 2 years similar industry experience
- Knowledge of electronics hardware design, both analogue and digital circuits
- Experience of C for firmware development
- Schematic capture and PCB layout skills essential
- Experience of RF circuit design would be an advantage
- Experience of using KiCad PCB Design preferred
- Ability to effectively diagnose and solve problems with existing and new electronic designs
- A flexible approach with excellent communication skills
- Organised and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
This is a full-time permanent position, (subject to successful completion of a six-month probationary period), with remuneration commensurate with knowledge and experience. If you are interested please fill out the form below.