Due to continued growth, an opportunity has arisen for a part-time administrator. In this role you will assist the engineering department to maintain good controls of inventories and purchases, ensuring sales invoices are raised correctly and in a timely fashion, keeping adequate human resource and other statutory records and providing assistance to the Technical Director and Operations Director as appropriate. If you are interested in technology and seeking a new challenge this is an ideal opportunity.
Administration Assistant Responsibilities
- Ensuring company procedures are followed in regard to purchases and
sales and that customer invoices are raised correctly and in good
- Assisting in month end management reporting and assisting with
the analysis of business performance against targets.
- Keeping human resource and company secretarial records including
filing government and other returns as needed.
- Handling day to day transactions to support the companies operational
- Assisting the Company Management with adhoc tasks as required.
Administration Assistant Requirements
- 5 GCSEs including Maths and English, or numerical equivalents.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision with a common sense approach to the
requirements of the role.
- A high degree of professionalism, sound judgment and discretion in contacts with
management and outside organisations.
- Able to work under pressure
- Reliable and conscientious
- Able to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of an engineering/manufacturing business would be advantageous.
This job has a wide variety of interesting work and would suit you if you are organised and have an eye for detail. There is an opportunity for a short period of work experience to learn more about the job. Pay is dependent on experience. If you are interested please fill out the form below.